Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime Changes

It's summertime so things are changing for good and bad, but mostly for good. Actually pretty much all for good. I just found that I am going to be an auntie!!


Sarah and Grant brought over sugar cookies in the shape of baby bottles for Sunday's dessert. This will be the first grandchild in the family so we're all freaking out with excitement over here at the Hunt house. (I may or may not have already started thinking of what the baby shower is going to look like months from now...)
I've also decided I hate clutter. I believe a tidy room is a tidy mind which brings about a tidy life. So bye bye went my photo wall of 346 pictures.

It took FOREVER to take down and thankfully I didn't quit half way through. But believe me it would of been easy too, I was feeling a little remorse while I was ripping them down. 
















1 comment: