Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My Sister

My sister is less than 3 years older than me. Yet she is a college graduate, a wife, and a mom to the cutest little girl. Holy cow I am amazed by her. Talk about someone who has prioritized her life in a fantastic way and has her stuff together. Hopefully in like 7-10 years from now I will have caughten up to her level of awesomeness. My sister is the cutest Mom ever. She loves my niece Claire in the most selfless way. She has sacrificed so much to take care of her little girl. Carrying her for 9 months, going through labor, and now her life has become upside down because newborns have crazy schedules. I love my sister and am going to miss her immensely when I serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It's not easy having a sister that is a genius and good looking but I wouldn't want anyone else to be my sister. I love that she will be crazy with me, and that she puts up with my weirdness. She is always so encouraging to me when I talk about running and she makes me feel good about myself when I am unable to see myself as the daughter of God that I am. I also love that she married Grant because he's the best brother in law. He's a smarty pants too so my niece is most likely going to grow up to be even smarter than her parents. I am grateful that I am sealed to my family for FOREVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment