Thursday, April 24, 2014

Grouplove Fangirling

Last night standing in a gross, overcrowded mosh pit for 5 hours at the Marquee theater was well worth it.
The Grouplove concert was definitely one the best concerts I've been too. They're one my favorite bands, definitely in my top 5 of 10 billion. 

Major party all night long. My feet KILLED from standing so long, my throat hurt from screaming, and all I wanted to do was take a bath but all of that was worth it because Grouplove ROCKS. They sounded just as good live as they do on their CD. They had  two bands open for them, Smallpools & MrsMr.  The first band Smallpools was decent, MrsMr not so much. 


School mornings after late night concerts the night before? Awful. Sleep deprivation and ringing ears are the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment