Saturday, May 3, 2014

Prom Prep

You know what's hard to do with fake nails? Everything. 
Literally like can't pick up magnets, run my fingers through my hair, and other random things I didn't know I did so much. (Imagine me trying to take my contact out last night lol) I love them though and think they're oh so very cute. Definitely not fun to actually wear though.  I'm finally getting used to them which is handy. (handy...pun) Holly and I got them together and I missed school for it which makes it a thousand times better.
I also got a pedicure. Which was definitely worth it for the calf massage especially.

Apparently I don't know how to put sunless tanning lotion on my feet. The asian lady who did my pedicure started laughing when she saw my feet and goes "is that tan lotion?" in her crazy accent....The rest of my body is good though and actually doesn't look albino. 
PROM IS TONIGHT AND I AM SO STOKED!!! 
*Coming up soon.... PROM PICS!!!!* :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment