Sunday, May 4, 2014

Red Mountain Prom

This post has way too many pictures but I just love them so much and a picture is worth a thousand words so I don't care. I LOVE PROM.





I actually pinned his boutonniere on by myself. Not gonna lie I was pretty proud of myself considering I've never been able to do it for any dance, good thing I finally got it down by senior prom.
I loved my hair. Jennifer McDowell did it and she is fantastic. It's awesome because it looks like an up-do hairstyle when really it's kinda a down do in the back.


My prom group rocked! I love these guys and loved going to my senior prom with them. Crazy we're all graduating!!



And more pictures........... :) 




Kayle Park rocks.
And Elisabeth and Holly rock too.

I love all these girls.
Class of 2014 wahoooo

























No comments:

Post a Comment