Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

If this weekend was a preview of summer then I already am in love with summer. It consisted of going to the Sweet Tooth Fairy to get cupshakes with my girls....
 .....and some top notch lakin'.
 In reality I'm probably going to spend a majority of the summer working. But a girl can dream of a carefree summer, right? 

This weekend I also got to celebrate my Mommy! 
I love her with all my heart and I'm sooooo blessed I came to this earth with her as my Mom. She ROCKS. She's taught me the importance of being obedient, helping everyone she can, and definitely what unconditional love is. With me being the youngest child I tend to have a sassy, spoiled side but she still loves me anyways. I could not get anything done without my Mom because she helps me with EVERYTHING. Sometimes I complain that my parents are so involved in my life when curfew rolls around but looking back on my short 18 years so far I realize just how much that has helped me turn out to be the way I am. I'm blessed to have a Mom that cares to lose sleep every weekend if that means I am home and safe. My mom always makes sure I'm taken care of and making good choices. I don't tell her thank you enough. I hope I can be as good as a Mom as her someday and I can raise 4 kids just as well as she is. 

1 comment: